(click on the images to enlarge them)
1) Anne Kyyro Quinn’s decorative acoustic wall panels made of luxurious and natural felts and fabrics. Each panel is made by hand. http://www.annekyyroquinn.com/
2) plywood chair W_01 by Portuguese company Branca
3) Glass Ball Chandeliers by Bocci
4) Babylonstoren in South Africa is a stylish luxury hotel and a working farm at once, where guests can enjoy the pleasure of hand-picking their own crops and experience how it feels to be a "chic farmer".
5) Very cool hidden pantry and wine storage
6) Goodbye utilitarian, boring bathrooms – Hello amazing bathtubs! The Ocean Wave and the Ocean Wing bathtubs are a collaboration of German designer Manuel Dreesmann and Swiss bathroom brand Bagno Sasso.
7) The Concrete Wall collection is the result of transposing Norway photographer Tom Haga's pictures of raw and refined concrete walls, raw cinder block, and even grafitti photographs, onto high-quality vinyl wallpaper. No pattern is ever repeated, so each order of this washable and UV-resistant product is unique.
8) Spa ESPA Istanbul
VIP TREATMENT LOUNGE The VIP suite is decorated with patterned leather floors and smoked onyx walls, where couples can unwind in the oversize bathtub, steam shower, and unique relaxation bed suspended from the ceiling.
9) Joker of Love - Really fun piece from Modani. The expansion possibilities are limitless . build it has high and as wide as you can dream. Perfect for a wall unit, a display, a room divider, a showcase and more. Six different color options make it possible to mix and match cubes to achieve any combination of available colors. Made in Italy from a rotational mold, the cube is a durable piece of furniture made entirely of recyclable linear polyethylene.
10) Office of Horizon Media, New York. – I love how this the open space manages to be industrial yet warm at the same time.