Friday, December 2, 2011
Christmas Calendar: - Dec 2nd DIY : Christmas ornaments of wooden blocks
Create a modern christmas ornament by decorating wooden blocks with letters.
What you need:
- waste wood
- white paint
- different types of letter stencils
- a permanent marker
To do this:
1. Saw the blocks from the waste wood or use ready-made wooden blocks for children.
2. Hone the blocks and paint them white.
3. Use the stencils and the marker to draw the letters to the blocks.
4. Arrange the blocks to create words.
Source: Scandinavian Deko